News & Events
- February 23, 2017Richard Bayer, Mackenzie Dimitri and Kelly Krug are co-authoring the New York chapter of the 2017 edition of the Franchise Desk Book.
- February 23, 2017Mackenzie Dimitri will be speaking on a panel for an ABA webinar on March 23, 2017. The panel will discuss ‘hot topics’ this renewal season, and will provide practical tips to address the new NASAA commentary, joint employer issues, data management and privacy concerns for franchisors, technology developments, Item 7 and refranchising programs and the Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016, as well as other subjects.
- February 23, 2017The firm recently obtained a preliminary injunction enjoining animal rights protesters from obstructing NY horse carriage operators from conducting their business and requiring that the protesters remain at least 9-feet from the horse carriages and their customers.
Franchise Lawyer Blog
- In re Baez and Employment Relationships Between Franchisors and FranchiseesDecember 07, 2016
- Franchising in the News; How to Ensure Your Online Marketing Campaign Remains Compliant with Franchise RegulationsSeptember 22, 2016A recent article in the Franchise Times provides an interesting perspective...
- Franchise Succession PlanningAugust 15, 2016
Business Litigation Blog
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policies & Litigation: The Best Offense is a Good DefenseOctober 05, 2016
- The Tipping Point; How to Calculate Wages for Tipped WorkersSeptember 02, 2016
- New Department of Labor Overtime Rules and How They Will Affect Your Business; Three Questions all Business Owners Must AskAugust 26, 2016
- Franchise LawOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Real EstateOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business LawOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant LawWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >
- Trusts & EstatesWe help structure individualized estate plans to protect you, your loved ones and your assets. >
- Outside General Counsel Services>