Mackenzie L. Dimitri
Mackenzie L. Dimitri is a litigation associate. Mrs. Dimitri joined ED&G from a general litigation firm, and now focuses her practice in business litigation. Mrs. Dimitri has assisted clients in the transportation, child care, entertainment, restaurant, hospitality, convenience store and real estate industries. Mrs. Dimitri has trial court experience at the state and federal level and in arbitration throughout the country. Mrs. Dimitri has successfully mediated favorable outcomes for clients in complex lawsuits at various stages of litigation. Mrs. Dimitri also has experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and coordinating corporate organizational matters.
Mrs. Dimitri is a committee member of the Young Lawyers’ Division of the American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising. She has co-authored articles for the Franchise Lawyer and is a regularly contributing author in Franchising USA Magazine.
- Bar Admissions
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York, J.D.
- Syracuse University, B.S.
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >
- Trusts & EstatesWe help structure individualized estate plans to protect you, your loved ones and your assets. >
- Outside General Counsel Services>